I am a qualified Art Psychotherapist, MA (with Distinction) from Hertfordshire University. Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree from the University of Cape Town (UCT) and a Graphic Design Diploma from Michaelis Art School (UCT). I am registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and have been a member of the British Association of Art Therapists (BAAT) since 2014.
I have varied experience having worked with children and adults. I enjoy the diversity of the different settings. Each client is unique and I aim to provide the most helpful therapeutic approach for each client.
I am committed to continuing my professional development (CPD) in order to keep up-to-date with developments in art therapy practice and research as well as advancements in neuroscience.
In addition I attend courses on therapeutic models and do my own art making.
I use my knowledge and experience to provide the most beneficial person-centered treatment for each client.
- Qualified with a MA Art Therapy
- Registered with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Member of British Association of Art Therapists (BAAT)
- In possession of an Enhanced DBS clearance.
- Have regular clinical supervision
- Fully insured with professional and personal indemnity / professional liability insurance
- Adhere to General Data Protection Requirements (GDPR)